Chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases that have no lasting cures are highly complex, involving multi-faceted gene-environment interactions and substantial cross-talk between different biological systems.
Seminars will be presented by the Centre for Infection, Immunity and Inflammation at the University of Ottawa, Roger-Guindon Hall.
- Dr. Douglas Green (St. Jude Children`s Research Hospital) May 3, 2018
- Dr. Roy Duncan (Dalhousie University) March 14, 2018
- Dr. Arlene Sharp (Harvard University) November 3rd 2017
- Dr. Michael Brenner (Harvard University), October 27th 2017
- Dr. Nahum Sonenberg (McGill University), April 20th 2018
- Dr. Douglas Green (St. Jude Children’s Hospital), May 3rd 2017
The uOttawa Centre for Infection, Immunity and Inflammation (CI3) is hosting their first symposium on Inflammation in Health and Disease.
Join us October 27, 2017 in room 2003 at RGN. Check out the seminars and detailed schedule.