Meridith Marks Day 2017
Date: Friday, April 7, 2017
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Registration from 7:45 am to 8:15 am)
Location: Ottawa Event and Conference Centre, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa
Presented by: The Department of Innovation in Medical Education (DIME) In collaboration with the Office of Continuing Professional Development’s Faculty Development Program
Description: The event will showcase local research and innovations in Medical Education. Our plenary speaker this year will be Dr. Cynthia Whitehead, Director and Scientist, from the Wilson Centre for Research in Education.
- Describe examples of innovations and research in education
- Identify others engaged in educational scholarships
- Select opportunities for disseminating their own work in education
- Department Chairs, Faculty Members, and Support Staff - $250 + HST
- Trainees (e.g. Students, Residents, Fellows) - $100 + HST
* Please note: Early bird registration for Department Chairs, Faculty Members, and Support Staff will begin early March; however, after March 19th, 2017, the price will increase to $300 + HST.
- Click on the following link: CPD Events
- Click on "Create a New Account"
- Once your account is created you will receive an email confirmation
- Once you are logged in, click on Programs and search for "Meridith Marks Day 2017"
- Click on the event name, and then click "Register Now"
For further information: please contact:
- Justine Lamothe
- (613)562-5800 ext. 8092