Our faculty members are what make the DFM such a strong leader in primary care research and medical education. Our annual retreats provide an opportunity to enhance our collaborative teamwork and learn from one another, showcase our work and celebrate together.
Join us on October 13-14, 2017 at the Brookstreet Hotel for our next Faculty Retreat.
Registration is now open!
- Retreat starts - Friday, October 13, 11:30 a.m.
- Faculty Development Sessions – 1:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Networking, Posters and Cocktails – 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Key note – Dr. Allyn Walsh – 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner – 7:00 p.m.
- Departmental Awards and Recognition – 8:00 p.m.
- Departmental Assembly and Faculty Development Sessions – Saturday, October 14, 8:00 am – 3:30 p.m.
Hotel - If you are planning on staying overnight, we have arranged a discounted rate of $165 + tax. Please book your room by contacting the Brookstreet Hotel directly at 1-888-826-2220 and identify yourself as being with the University Of Ottawa Department Of Family Medicine for ease of booking.
If you require any further information about the activities, or if you have questions about the retreat, please contact Asiya Rolston at email@example.com or at 613-562-6335 x 1236.