Our team of experts
The Faculty of Medicine has an experienced team of support staff ready to help you throughout your studies towards obtaining your graduate degree. From answering basic questions to sharing valuable advice, we are committed to giving you the very best service and academic support.
We have standardized and harmonized our internal procedures so that anyone who visits or contacts our office will receive the necessary information and services even in the absence of the Administration Officer of the specific sector. We are more than happy to help!
NOTE: Each Academic Administration Officer is the expert responsible for a specific academic sector. Nevertheless, each can answer questions, regardless of the program.
Staff Experts Per Sector
Our Academic Administration Officers are your resource persons on everything regarding academic rules, regulations and procedures
- Admission: Ginette Robitaille, 613-562-5800 ext. 8008
- Academic Career: Geneviève Brazeau (interim), 613-562-5800 ext. 8164
- Thesis: Victoria Stewart, 613-562-5800 ext. 8229
- Scholarships, Convocation: Francine Daoust, 613-562-5800 ext. 8637
- Translational and Molecular Medicine (TMM), undergraduate program: Amandine Robidet, 613-562-5800 ext. 8850
We encourage you to book an appointment to meet with an Academic Administrative Officer.
Academic Services Officer
Administrator Graduate Programs
Karen Littlejohn oversees all activities of the Faculty of Medicine Graduate Studies Office.
Office of the Vice-Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies delegated authority on academic rules, regulations and procedures for the Faculty of Medicine graduate programs.