Discover if University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine
is the right fit for your graduate studies!
We support our scientists and students as they continue to redefine the possible through advancements in their research endeavours.
Our team would be pleased to meet with you and discuss the great opportunities our faculty’s graduate programs offer.
Attending one of our events
- From July 1st to July 31st 2018
To register, fill out the online form before June 1st, 2018.
- Fall, date to be confirmed
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (May 3, 2018)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine (May 2, 2018)
- Neuroscience (May 2, 2018)
Meet with a potential thesis supervisor
If you have already confirmed a meeting with a potential thesis supervisor, let us know and we could organize for you to meet with:
- an Academic Administrative Officer from our office
- a representative of the students' council in your program of interest
Travel grants for potential graduate students
If you live outside the National Capital Region, you can be reimbursed for certain expenses.
You must meet the following conditions:
- have an admission GPA of A- (8.0)
- obtain consent from a potential supervisor
- have expenses for travel within Canada