Discover if University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine is the right fit for your graduate studies!
We support our scientists and students as they continue to redefine the possible through advancements in their research endeavours. Our team would be pleased to meet with you and discuss the great opportunities our faculty’s graduate programs offer.
The benefits of planning a visit with us:
Your visit with us would include:
- a meeting with the Program Director
- a meeting with the Academic Administrative Officer
- a meeting with a representative of students in the program
- an interview with a potential supervisor
- a laboratory tour (if applicable)
Looking to visit the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine without the hefty travel expenses?
If you live outside the National Capital Region, you can be reimbursed for certain expenses.
You must meet the following conditions:
- have an admission GPA of A- (8.0)
- obtain consent from a potential supervisor
- have expenses for travel within Canada