Discover if University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine
is the right fit for your graduate studies!
We support our scientists and students as they continue to redefine the possible through advancements in their research endeavours.
Our team would be pleased to meet with you and discuss the great opportunities our faculty’s graduate programs offer.
ATTENDING ONE OF OUR EVENTS
Information Sessions "How to find a thesis supervisor"
- October 6, in room FSS4014 (English)
- October 8, in room SMD330 (Bilingual)
- February 2018 (date to be confirmed)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (May 3, 2018)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine (May 2, 2018)
- Neuroscience (May 2, 2018)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (February 22, 2018)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine (Week of February 19, 2018)
- Neuroscience (February 21, 2018)
PERSONALISED VISIT TO MEET WITH A POTENTIAL THESIS SUPERVISOR
The benefits of planning a visit with us:
Your visit with us would include:
- a meeting with the Program Director
- a meeting with an Academic Administrative Officer
- a meeting with a representative of students in the program
- an interview with a potential supervisor
- a laboratory tour (if applicable)
Looking to visit the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine without the hefty travel expenses? (Travel grants for potential graduate students)
If you live outside the National Capital Region, you can be reimbursed for certain expenses.
You must meet the following conditions:
- have an admission GPA of A- (8.0)
- obtain consent from a potential supervisor
- have expenses for travel within Canada