Discover if University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine
is the right fit for your graduate studies!
We support our scientists and students as they continue to redefine the possible through advancements in their research endeavours.
Our team would be pleased to meet with you and discuss the great opportunities our faculty’s graduate programs offer.
ATTENDING ONE OF OUR EVENTS
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (May 3, 2018)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine (May 2, 2018)
- Neuroscience (May 2, 2018)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (February 22, 2018)
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine (Week of February 19, 2018)
- Neuroscience (February 21, 2018)
MEET WITH A POTENTIAL THESIS SUPERVISOR
If you have already confirmed a visit with a potential thesis supervisor, let us know and we could organize for you to meet with:
- an Academic Administrative Officer
- a representative of the students in the program
Looking to visit the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Medicine without the hefty travel expenses? (Travel grants for potential graduate students)
If you live outside the National Capital Region, you can be reimbursed for certain expenses.
You must meet the following conditions:
- have an admission GPA of A- (8.0)
- obtain consent from a potential supervisor
- have expenses for travel within Canada