The comprehensive exam will evaluate whether a candidate has the knowledge and skills required to successfully complete a doctoral program.
Epidemiology (EPI) students:
- The guidelines of the comprehensive examination for students that started in September 2017 should be updated shortly.
- We invite students admitted prior to September 2017 to communicate with firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information about the process.
BCH, CMM, MIC and NSC students must meet the following conditions:
- The comprehensive exam should occur within 4 or 5 term of first enrolment.
- In the event of re-examination, the exam must be successfully completed before the end of the 6th term.
- Must be enroled for the course (BCH, CMM, MIC or NSC) 9998 for the term in which you are planning to complete your comprehensive examination.