Welcome to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Fellowship Programs page at the University of Ottawa. Here in Ottawa, we are proud to offer eight sub-specialty training programs, three of which are accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC). Each program is led by a highly qualified and dedicated program director that is equally as supported by their fellowship teams. We take great pride in providing the best educational experiences for all our trainees and are honored that many of you choose the University of Ottawa as your final destination before you embark on your career as a sub-specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
We are pleased to offer the following training programs. Please select the link to the program(s) you are interested in below to obtain further information, application requirements and deadline dates.
For any additional information please contact:
Postgraduate Clinical Fellowship Programs
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Phone: 613-737-8899 ext. 73254
- Gynecologic Oncology (RCPSC accredited)
- Gynecologic Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (RCPSC accredited)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (RCPSC accredited)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine – Advanced Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (AAGL accredited)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- uOSSC / Medical Education