This has been another very successful year for our Department. We have had many clinical and academic accomplishments. Clinical research, basic science research, translational, and educational initiatives in our Department continue to expand. The number of successful research grant applications has steadily grown over the past 9 years.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- Jan 10: "Laryngeal Reinnervation: A Unique Management Strategy for Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Injuries" Elise Graham, MD, FRCSC Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellow, University of Utah, Salt Lake City
- Jan 17: ENT Interesting Cases
- Jan 24 :Update on Testing in Meniere's Disease: What's Hot and What's Not" Dr. Darren Tse
- Jan 31: "Mucopolysaccharidosis: A Unique Airway Challenge" Dr. Ryan Rourke
- Feb 7: Interprofessional Periops Grand Rounds "Peeking Behind the Curtain: Surgical Judgment Beyond Cognition" Dr. Carol-Anne Moulton, General Surgery- University of Toronto