PGME Office Registration Fee Refund Process
- The trainee completes a 2015-2016 refund form or 2016-2017 refund form after their final training date.
- The PGME office reviews the application.
- If eligible for a refund, a PGME representative will submit the request to the Registrar’s Office.
- Once the account is credited, the Registrar’s Office will notify the PGME office. The PGME office then notifies the requestor that a credit has been submitted to the trainee's account and provides him/her with the procedure to obtain reimbursement.
- To obtain a refund, the resident or fellow must access their University student account and request a refund. (Please note: a credit does not always justify a refund as the trainee may not have paid all fees, etc., or has an outstanding balance of some kind on his/her account.)