Our Online Courses and Webinars
"The Management of Hypertension in Canada: The Sprint Factor"
Produced by Drs. Marcel Ruzicka and Swapnil Hiremath, Renal Hypertension Clinic, The Ottawa Hospital and Office of Continuing Professional Development (Office of CPD), Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa (archived)
Other Online Learning, Programs and Activities
- "How the R2C2 model of feedback could inform self-directed learning in practice," presented by Ivan Silver, MD (archived)
- "Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Department of Psychiatry Faculty of Medicine University of Toronto," presented by the Canadian National SDL Working Group January 12th, 2017
- "Capacity and Consent: A 3-Part CME Webinar Series," archived Webinar. For primary care physicians, and other health care professionals to learn more about capacity and consent, ask related questions and learn about related resources.
- "Preventing Diabetic Retinopathy: Eye Care for Patients with Diabetes," an online, accredited, one-hour course. Diabetic retinopathy is a serious complication of diabetes that can lead to blindness. Timely diagnosis and treatment of the condition are vital to preventing vision loss. This Continuing Professional Development program has been developed to offer healthcare providers with the latest information, guidelines and tools related to appropriate referral practices, and to increase their capacity to ensure patients participate in appropriate retinopathy screening and follow-up care. A joint collaboration between, Eastern Ontario Health Unit, University of Ottawa's Office of Continuing Professional Development and the Champlain LHIN.
Cochrane Learning: Education based on evidence
- The Cochrane Collaboration welcomes you to Cochrane Learning where health professionals can continue their professional development and improve their clinical practice.
Wiley Health Learning
- Registration on Wiley Health Learning is free and will give you access to all of the activities available from Wiley and their publishing partners. Wiley Health Learning enables you to, start, save, and complete activities anytime you're online, and digitally store completed activities to retrieve your certificates whenever you need them.
Choosing Wisely Canada
- Choosing Wisely Canada (CWC) is a campaign to help physicians and patients engage in conversations about unnecessary tests, treatments and procedures, and to help physicians and patients make smart and effective choices to ensure high-quality care.
- MDcme s a consortium of all seventeen Canadian medical schools, and offers a number of online courses.