ISRCH is a conference led by a team of University of Ottawa students from a diverse array of disciplines focused on cultivating interdisciplinary relationships to improve patient care.
The conference will provide attendees with a unique experience where they will interact with students and researchers from different faculties, learn important skills through workshops, and have an opportunity to compete in poster and oral presentation competitions.
Registration is now open and abstract submission has been extended!
If you are interested in improving patient care, from ANY perspective, we encourage you to participate!
Do not worry if your research does not have an interdisciplinary focus, the purpose of the conference is to create a platform for interaction between many different disciplines.
- All are encouraged to submit abstracts (including undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral, faculty member, etc.)
- New! Abstracts are welcome in either French or English
Note: Workshops, keynote addresses and panel discussion will be delivered in English this year
- Alex Munter – CEO of Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Dr. Jack Kitts – CEO of The Ottawa Hospital
When: April 7, 2018 (8:00am – 4:00pm)
Where: University of Ottawa Roger Guindon Hall, 451 Smyth road, Ottawa ON
Registration and conference deadlines (all deadlines 11:59 pm)
- Abstract submission: February 25, 2018
- Early Bird registration ($10): March 18, 2018
- Final registration ($15): March 25, 2018