The Three Minute Thesis (3MT) is an academic competition where current graduate students present their research in just three minutes. Participants explain the breadth and significance of their research project to a non-specialist audience and in turn, develop effective presentation and communication skills.
As well, participants learn about the innovative research taking place across the campus and network with colleagues, students and professors. The winner of the uOttawa 3MT competition will receive $1,000 and the runner-up will receive $500.
Join us in November to learn more about the 3MT.
Sessions in English in Hagen hall, room 105
- November 13th, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. (HGN105)
- November 14th, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. (HGN105)
- November 16th, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. (HGN105)
Bilingual session in Roger-Guindon hall, room 2112
- November 14th, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. (RGN2112)
Sessions in French in Hagen hall, room 105
- November 13th, from 1 to 2:30 p.m. (HGN105)
- November 15th, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. (HGN105)
Please send an email to email@example.com to indicate your interest in attending one of the information sessions.