We have decided to extend the application deadline to April 30, 2017!
If you have questions regarding the admission process or on the program itself come and meet with us during an information session on:
- April 12 at 2 pm in room CBY E016, or on
- April 21 at 10 am in room CBY C206.
The TMM program targets students in 2nd or in 3rd year studying in science related fields who wishes to pursue their studies in a program that is built to enhance their critical thinking skills and research abilities.
We have highlighted some of the reasons why you should consider applying to the TMM program
- TMM is a unique program where you get unprecedented exposure to biomedical research focusing on issues related health.
- The program emphasizes on enhancing the students’ laboratory skills and research abilities.
- Within the first year in the program, students will complete two research projects in the laboratories of two researchers working in different areas of biomedical research and the Honors project is worth 12 credits.
- Only program at uOttawa to offer several courses and laboratories in Neurobiology, Microbiology/Immunology, Cancer Biology, Stem cell biology and systems biology.
- Learn more
You have until April 30, 2017 to submit an online application.
For any questions, contact us at tmm@uOttawa.ca
-Dr. Jean-Francois Couture
Director of TMM