- The Aboriginal Program hosted two “Come Walk in Our Moccasins” Mini-Medical Schools in January and February 2015. Our January session was featured in the Anishinabek News. (Text in English only).
- Dr. Darlene Kitty speaks to Cree Radio CBC in part 2 of a series on racism in health care. (Audio is in Cree and English).
- Dr. Darlene Kitty profiled in an episode of the Cree-language CBC program Maamuitaau, which aired in February 2015. (Video in Cree with English subtitles).
- First Peoples, Second Class Treatment: The role of racism in the health and well-being of Indigenous peoples in Canada. New resource, prepared for Wellesley Institute by Dr. Billie Allan and Dr. Janet Smylie of the Well Living House.
- Dr. Darlene Kitty honoured with a Dreamcatcher Award for Aboriginal Leadership in November 2014.