The Faculty members are committed to student success. For this reason, feedback on the Undergraduate Medical Education (UGME) Program is taken seriously. The UGME Program’s responses to concerns were divided according to the Independent Student Analysis (ISA) report. Additional responses will be added. Students will be notified as more information is available.
The documents you are about to read are confidential documents. We ask you to read the documents without sharing them. Sharing or publishing these documents, in sections or in their entirety, could have a negative impact on the accreditation process and the Undergraduate Medical Education Program.
This section includes responses to concerns about the learning environment.
This section includes responses to concerns about administrative aspects.
- Adequacy of relaxation, study and teaching space at Roger Guindon Hall
- Access to parking near clinical teaching sites
- Access to secure storage space at clinical teaching sites
- Adequacy of call rooms at clinical sites
- Quality of lecture recordings on Echo
- School policy enabled me to take time off for illness-emergencies