Adjunct Professor, Research Officer at Digital Technologies Research Center, National Research Council of Canada
Room: NRC Montreal Road Campus, 1200 Montreal Road, Building M50, Room 363A
Work E-mail: email@example.com
- Xiaojian Shao#, Sangeetha Vishweswaraiah, Miroslava Čuperlović-Culf et al. Dementia with Lewy bodies post-mortem brains reveal differentially methylated CpG sites with biomarker potential. Nature Communications Biology, 2022
- Xiaojian Shao#, Catherine Le Stunff, Warren Cheung, Tony Kwan, Mark Lathrop, Tomi Pastinen, Pierre Bougnères. Differentially methylated CpGs in response to growth hormone administration in children with idiopathic short stature. Clinical Epigenetics 2022, 14(1):1-12.
- Mingju Cao*, Xiaojian Shao*, et al. High-resolution analyses of human sperm dynamic methylome reveals thousands of novel age-related epigenetic alterations. Clinical Epigenetics 2020, 12(1):1-16.
- Donovan Chan*, Xiaojian Shao*, et al. Customized MethylC-Capture Sequencing to Evaluate Variation in the Human Sperm DNA Methylome Representative of Altered Folate Metabolism. Environmental Health Perspectives 2019. 127 (8), 087002.
- Xiaojian Shao, Marie Hudson, et al. Rheumatoid arthritis-relevant DNA methylation changes identified in ACPA-positive asymptomatic individuals using methylome capture sequencing. Clinical Epigenetics 2019, 11 (1), 110.
- Warren Cheung*, Xiaojian Shao*, Andréanne Morin* et al. Functional variation in allelic methylomes underscores a strong genetic contribution and reveals novel epigenetic alterations in the human epigenome. Genome Biology 2017, 18:50.
- Stephan Busche*, Xiaojian Shao*, et al. Population whole-genome bisulfite sequencing across two tissues highlights environment as principal source of human methylome variation. Genome Biology 2015, 16:290.
- Fiona Allum*, Xiaojian Shao*, et al. Characterization of functional methylome by next-generation capture sequencing identifies novel disease associated variants. Nature Communications 2015, 6:7211.
- Xiaojian Shao, Cuinyun Zhang, Ming-an Sun, Xuemei Lu, and Hehuang Xie. Genome-wide assessment of DNA methylation pattern variation during cellular differentiation and reprogramming. BMC Genomics 2014, 15: 978-988.
- Xiaojian Shao*, Chris Tan*, et al. A regression framework incorporating quantitative and negative interaction data improves quantitative prediction of PDZ domain-peptide interaction from primary sequence. Bioinformatics 2011, 27(3): 383-390.
- Dong Dong*, Xiaojian Shao*, Naiyang Deng and Zhaolei Zhang. Gene expression variations are predictive for stochastic noise. Nucleic Acids Research 2011, 39(2): 403-413.