Schedule for Winter 2020 Supplemental Exams
The Supplemental exam schedule will occur as follows:
Monday, June 8, 2020 - 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Exam will be delivered via Brightspace.
Tel: 613-562-5800 ext 8228
For deferred exams related to ANP, PHA and PHS courses please contact your professor for a date.
The specific dates are found in the university calendars "Important dates and deadlines"
- You no longer have to register for supplemental exams.
- Always bring your student card to every exam.
- Know the course section you are registered in.
- During an examination, you must not have in your possession recording or communications devices that have not been previously authorized, including cellular phones. Turn off these devices and bring them to the front and/or back of the exam room as you would all other materials in your possession (backpacks, books, etc.). Students in possession of such devices will be subject to an accusation of academic fraud.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for an exam, you will not be allowed to write the exam. If this happens to you, report right away to the Office of Undergraduate Programs of the Faculty you are registered with.
- Examination timetable is posted on your Faculty website. Be sure to check and re-check the dates of your exams, as errors in reading the examination timetable are not acceptable reasons to defer an exam.
- At the start of the exam, one of the proctors will check your student card and ask you to sign the attendance sheet.
- At the end of the exam, one of the proctors will pick up your exam and/or exam booklet(s) and will indicate on the attendance sheet the number of exam booklets returned. Make sure that the correct number of exam booklets is indicated.