The Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology is pleased to announce the 2018-2019 Awards Ceremony. The Awards Ceremony will be held on March 28th, 2019 from 3:00-5:00pm in RGN3004. Food and refreshments will be served.
Five awards of $500.00 each will be presented to faculty and students for their success and innovation in research, and teaching. The awards are:
- Jean Himms-Hagen Research Award
- Denis Williamson Teaching Award
- Ken Dimock Exceptional Service Award
- Syed Sattar Student Awards (one MSc and one PhD)
- Michael W. McBurney Postdoctoral Fellow and Research Assistant Award
Please find attached the information how to apply or nominate. Please note that students can self-nominate for the Dr. Syed Sattar M.Sc. and Ph.D. awards. Nominations are due by March 1, 2019 by 5 PM. Send nomination package to Suzanne Surgeson at BMIadminofficer@uottawa.ca.