The CI3 Symposium is an annual event that brings together innovative research on Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, while showcasing the expertise of our Centre and of our invited speakers.
This year the Symposium on Gut Inflammation took place on March 29th at Roger-Guindon Hall. Speakers from across Canada came together to share their amazing research with the audience.
- Dr. Daniel Figeys – University of Ottawa
- Dr. Alberto Martin – University of Toronto
- Dr. Dawn Bowdish – McMaster University
- Dr. Lisa Osborne – University of British Columbia
- Dr. Bruce Vallance – BC Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Subash Sad – University of Ottawa
- Dr. Jean-François Beaulieu – Université de Sherbrooke