Winners of CI3 big data competition (February 2021)
1. Dr. Michele Ardolino. Project title: When Killers Become Thieves. NK cells acquire PD-1 from cancer cells via trogocytosis.
2. Dr. Jim Sun. Project title: Decoding the inflammatory programs controlled by SIX1 during bacterial infection.
3. Dr. Xiaohui Zha. Project title: Cholesterol regulates macrophage inflammation by setting epigenetic landscapes through mitochondrial metabolism.
4. Dr. Barbara Vanderhyden. Project title: Mapping the interactions between the tumor cells and immune cells in ovarian cancer.
5. Dr. Katey Rayner. Project title: Profiling the splenic microenvironment and the influence on immune cell production during inflammatory diseases.
Congratulations to all the winners.