The Digital Scholarship and Knowledge Dissemination Program (DS and KD) is an exciting new program recently developed for the Department of Emergency Medicine. In keeping with our Department’s mission statement our goal is to promote our practice-changing research and disseminate it via innovative means using newer platforms, such as social media, video-sharing websites, and blogs.
- Update our staff, residents, and medical students on events related to the DEM.
- Highlight academic achievements and accomplishments of DEM members.
- Discuss Emergency Medicine topics that are new, important or controversial.
- Provide reviews and suggestions for apps/podcasts/websites that one can use as resources in Emergency Medicine.
- Encourage the role of technology and Web 2.0 in Emergency Medicine practice and education.