Dr. Eusang Ahn
Dr. Eusang Ahn
Year 2 CBME
MD, MSc (Med.Ed.)
Korea University Medical College (2012)
Emergency Medicine, University of Ottawa
- Ahn E, Kim J, Moon S, et al. Effect of a Crisis Intervention Team for suicide attempt patients in an emergency department in Korea. Hong Kong J Emerg Med. 2020;27(2):92-98. doi:10.1177/1024907918822255
- Park JH, Moon S, Cho H, Ahn E, Kim T kyoung, Bobrow BJ. Effect of team-based cardiopulmonary resuscitation training for emergency medical service providers on pre-hospital return of spontaneous circulation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients. Resuscitation. 2019;144(May 2019):60-66. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2019.09.014
- Ahn E, Ahn D, Lee YM. Learners’ perspective: where and when pre-residency trainees learn more to achieve their core clinical competencies. Korean J Med Educ. 2016;28(4):355-371. doi:10.3946/kjme.2016.41
- Ahn E, Ahn D. Beyond accreditation: excellence in medical education. Med Teach. 2014;36(1):84-85. doi:10.3109/0142159X.2013.830177
- Research Forum Presentation. “Linking Suicide Attempt Patients with Community Support Programs: The Effect of a Crisis Intervention Team Operating in the Emergency Department.” October 18, 2016. American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly 2016. Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, USA.
- Free Paper Presentation. “Effective Pre-residency Clinical Training.” Frontiers in Medical and Health Sciences Education: Learner Wellbeing across the Continuum; November 27-28 2015. Hong Kong University, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine. Hong Kong.
- Poster Presentation. “Hospital-based Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Focused on Family Members of High-risk Patients and Primary Care Workers.” Korean Society of Emergency Medicine. Fall Conference. October 15-16 2015. Songdo Convensia Center. Songdo, Korea.
- Free Topic Presentation. “Effective Pre-residency Clinical Training.” Professoring. 31st Annual Conference: Korean Society of Medical Education. May 28-30 2015. The Ocean Resort, Yeosu, Korea.
- Free Communication. “Clinical Clerkship at the Montreal General Hospital.” Medical Education: Reflection and Reform. 27th Annual Conference: Korean Society of Medical Education. June 9-11 2011. Kim Dae Jung Convention Center. Gwangju, Korea.
Awards and Grants
- Recognition for Outstanding Service, Sewol Ferry Disaster - Korea University Ansan Hospital (2015)
- Grant for Excellence in International Conference Presentation - Korea University School of Medicine Alumni Association (2016)