Dr. Wilson Lam
Dr. Wilson Lam
Queen’s University (2018)
Family Medicine-Emergency Medicine, University of Ottawa (2021).
Family Medicine, Queen’s University (2020).
Personal Interests/Personal philosophy or quote
- Rock climbing
- Audio and video production
Publications you would like shown
- Lam W, Gilic F, Guscott J, Neufeld T, Brock G, Tromp M. 2020. Curriculum for the Society of Rural Physicians of Canada (SRPC) Virtual In-Situ Simulation Project.
- Lam W, Jagan L, Rang L. 2020. Doppler POCUS for decision making in orbital compartment syndrome (OCS). Oral presentation accepted to the 2020 meeting of the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP). Conference cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Raleigh JP, Lam W, Gilic F, Blackmore E, McGraw R, Newbigging J. 2020. Emergency Airway Management: Practice Makes Perfect (Automatic). Poster presentation at the Ontario Student Medical Education Research Conference (OSMERC).
- Stephenson C, Lam W, Milne L, Gilic F. 2020. Evaluation of the benefit of performance improving psychological skills in medical student Observed Structural Clinical Examination (OSCE)-like scenarios. Oral presentation at the Centre for Studies in Primary Care (CSPC) Primary Care Research Day. Pre-print.
- Lam W, McGraw B, Blackmore E, Newbigging J, Raleigh JP, Gilic F. 2019. Airway Mastery Course Manual for the Queen's University Family Medicine-Emergency Medicine postgraduate medical education program.
- Lam W, Montague S, Simpson M, Wolfrom B. 2019. Oral presentations on Knobology, Aorta, IUP, MSK, Abscess presented at the 2019 Queen’s POCUS Faculty Development Workshop.
Awards you would like shown
- OMA Resident Achievement Award (2020)
- Philips MacDonnell Memorial Award (2018)
- Interprofessional Award of Merit (2016)
- Valedictorian, Faculty of Science (2014)