French as a second language courses: Fall 2019
Posted on Monday, August 12, 2019
For Support Staff
Course Description: Review and practice French for oral comprehension focused on strategies for speaking and understanding through practical exercises of comprehension and oral expression:
- informal conversations
- short presentations
- role play
- activities based on authentic communication tasks from the university administrative community
- self-guided practice
When? Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., from September 24, 2019 to November 28, 2019
Where? Roger Guindon Hall
Is there a fee? Nothing!
Attention: a minimum of 6 people are required for the class to take place. There are altogether 25 places available. Make it quick!
Question? Technical issue? Send an E-mail to Affaires.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Faculty members and learners
- Complete the online placement test before September 23, 2019
- Register for the appropriate course (Test results are mandatory to complete registration.)
- Register on the online platform for the course following the one previously completed
Question? Technical issue?
Send an E-mail to Affaires.email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Student number (if you are a student)
- Course for which you wish to register