Nominations now open for the Faculty of Medicine Awards of Excellence
In the spirit of recognition of outstanding achievements of our members, the Faculty of Medicine is proud to announce the creation of the Faculty of Medicine Awards of Excellence. These will be granted annually to nominees who have earned distinction for themselves and for the University through their exceptional work in research, education and service. This year’s awards will be distributed at the Faculty Gala, on October 5, 2019.
Nominations are now open for the following 11 awards, including one for staff:
- Researcher of the Year – Clinical
- Researcher of the Year – Basic Sciences
- Early Career Researcher of the Year – Clinical
- Early Career Researcher of the Year – Basic Sciences
- Publication of the Year
- Educator of the Year – Clinical
- Educator of the Year – Basic Sciences
- Mentor of the Year – Clinical
- Mentor of the Year – Basic Sciences
- Outstanding Service Award – Staff
- Outstanding Service Award – Faculty
We are lucky to have so many deserving candidates - please consider nominating one of your colleagues, teachers, or mentors by June 30, 2019, through viewing these competition details.
If you have any questions regarding the awards process, please contact Mélanie Rioux from the Research Office (email@example.com).