Welcome to the School of Epidemiology and Public Health's Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) landing page!
Here you will find the EDI Committee's Terms of Reference, EDI-related news and updates, and an anonymous feedback form where you can raise concerns, submit feedback, and contribute to the direction of SEPH's EDI efforts.
Committee members (2020-2021 academic year)
- Zahra Clayborne, Student Co-Chair | Email: zclay068@uOttawa.ca
- Vivian Welch (she/her), Faculty Co-Chair | Email: vivian.welch@uOttawa.ca
- Raadiya Anver Malam (MPH Student Rep)
- Sheryll Dimanlig-Cruz (EPI Student Rep)
- Melissa Brouwers (she/her) (Director SEPH) | Email: melissa.brouwers@uOttawa.ca
- Anifa Kalay (Adjunct Professor) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julian Little (MSc Epi Director July 2020-December 2020) | Email: email@example.com
- Beth Potter (she/her) (PDC Chair) | Email: bpotter@uOttawa.ca
- Monique Potvin Kent (MPH Director) | Email: mpotvink@uOttawa.ca
- Marie-Hélène Roy-Gagnon (she/her) (SEPH FoM EDI Rep) | Email: marie.roy-gagnon@uOttawa.ca