The School of Epidemiology and Public Health offers a variety of innovative education opportunities.
- Graduate Degrees in Epidemiology. The MSc in Epidemiology degree offers a thesis-stream or research-stream – both are excellent and equivalent degree options. The PhD in Epidemiology degree allows students to create an independent study plan to create a unique learning journey tailored to their interests.
- Master in Public Health Degree. The MPH program allows students to concentrate in one of four streams – public health practice, public health risk assessment and management, global health, and public health policy. This professional practical program involves courses, a practicum, and a capstone project.
- Population Health Risk Assessment and Management Graduate Diploma. This short five-course opportunity allows students to dive deep in the area of health risk assessment.
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health Residency Program. The School is home to the PHPM post-graduate medical degree program designed to prepare residents to independently practice public health and preventive medicine at the local, regional, and national levels.
- Summer Institute. The School offers non-credit short, intensive workshops on topics such as Introduction to Epidemiology and Introduction to Biostatistics which are open to the general public or as foundational preparation for graduate study.
SEPH also participates in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical training through the Society, the Individual and Medicine component of the undergraduate medical (UGME) curriculum.