- Faculty Development Half Day (October 1, 2019)
- 2019 Skills Day for Family Physicians (October 25, 2019)
- DFM Departmental Assembly (November 8, 2019)
- DFM Annual Faculty Retreat (January 10-11, 2020)
We are committed to fostering a vibrant learning community focused on quality improvement and self-directed, lifelong learning.
Through a focused and tailored Faculty Development program, we support our faculty members to continuously improve their teaching, scholarly skills and the learning environment. To do so, we provide opportunities to:
- Develop new and varied teaching and learning strategies;
- Collaborate with the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine;
- Obtain recognition for their work; and,
- Improve and promote scholarship.
Our approach to faculty development yields results: better teaching and better physicians. We promote and apply a vast range of teaching strategies to support learning at every level.