The transition to teaching online has been challenging for everyone. Here are a few resources to help you develop skills as a virtual teacher.
- Ontario Extend is a professional learning program that aims to empower educators to explore a range of emerging technologies and pedagogical practices for effective online and technology-enabled teaching and learning. Ontario Extend offers six free modules to help teachers acquire skills and knowledge in creating content, acquiring resources, facilitating learning experiences, and designing effective online assessments.
- The Teaching and Learning Support Service offers support for teaching remotely, including a Training and Events Program to help faculty members to improve their knowledge and skills in teaching and technology use.
- Going Virtual with uOttawa CPD. As part of the response to these unusual times, the CPD office at uOttawa has been dedicated to helping its partner organizations find innovative ways to continue to offer the conferences and events that are critical to professional learning and development. Find out how to organize webinars, virtual conferences and hybrid events with the help of uOttawa’s CPD team.
- Join the uOttawa CPD mailing list to ensure you receive the most relevant information about upcoming conferences, events, and webinars.
- The CFPC Faculty Development Resource Repository contains several helpful resources for virtual supervision and online teaching.
March 5, 2021 - Adaptation au mode télésupervision!
March 31, 2021 - Home-schooling in PGME and UGME during the COVID19 Era
April 29, 2021 - Seven Tips for Young Educators