The C.T. Lamont Primary Health Care Research Centre, established in 2000, is the research arm of the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa, and is a national leader in primary health care research.
The Centre's research is practice-relevant research on the organization and delivery of primary health care, focused on:
- Health Services Delivery Models
- Medication: Appropriateness and Deprescribing
- Access and Equity: Disadvantaged Populations
- Population Health: Modifiable Risk Factors and End-of-life Care
- Mental Health & Francophone Health
- Medical Education Innovations