- Increasing Confidence, Acceptance and Adoption of Vaccines among Francophones in Minority Communities: You have until June 30 to have your say on the matter by completing survey!
- The Department of Family Medicine (DMF) at the University of Ottawa is seeking an exceptional candidate for a full-time academic physician position with a focus on obstetrics to join its dynamic team in Bruyère! Interested? Submit your application by July 4, 2022. - Read more.
- The June issue of the Primary Care Connection Cancer Newsletter highlights changes in cervical cancer screening follow-up, a screening dashboard, prescribing Paxlovid to patients at high risk for severe COVID-19, information on breast cancer survivors, and requests for virtual colonoscopy for FIT-positive patients. Read more.
- The Family Medicine Scientific Sessions will be held on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 8:00 am. - View Poster
- Learn more about the call for applications launched by the Office of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation for the Francophone Mobility Chairs. Applications must be submitted by a full-time faculty member of the University of Ottawa by Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- Click here for the full list of this year’s training courses offered by the Institut du savoir Montfort.
It takes place here
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2022