A few days after completing your admission application on OUAC and having paid the admission fees, you will receive an email from the University of Ottawa.
This email will contain your student number, the uoAccess login and your password required to access your uoZone portal (student portal).
The names and email addresses of your referees are not added to your OUAC admissions' application. You will have to add their names in your uoZone portal one you have been granted access.
This process is completed within a secure portal where your personal information will remain protected and accessible only by authorized personnel, ensuring the confidentiality of your recommendation letters.
Other documents uoDoc
uoDoc is the online tool found in your uoZone portal where you will be able to upload your required documents for admission.
You may find the uoDoc portal under the application tab in your uoZone portal. All documents that are uploaded will be verified for legibility.
If your submitted document is rejected, we will inform you by email.
- Submit one document per upload
- Maximum size of document is 10 MB
- Document file name should not include any accents or symbols
- The University of Ottawa can require any other document considered necessary for the evaluation of your admission file.
- We will start the evaluation process of your admission file once we have received all required documents. It is the candidate responsibility to make sure that the University receives all documents in a reasonable time-frame.
There may be a delay of up to a week between when we receive a document and when your admission file is updated in uoZone.
Official version of your documents (mandatory)
Language test (if necessary)
Official language test results must be sent to the University either electronically to grad.med@uOttawa.ca or paper version by mail to the address below directly from the testing centre.
All official academic transcripts must be sent by mail to the address below.
Mailing address where your documents must be sent:
Faculty of Medicine
University of Ottawa
Roger Guindon Hall
451 Smyth Road, room 2016
Ottawa, ON K1H 8M5
Read your University of Ottawa email messages.
We will be in touch with you regularly to update you on the status of your application.