Additional information: Types of service requests
The Service Request application is intended for students who wish to submit electronic requests and documents to be reviewed and/or processed by their supervisor, program director or academic unit.
Here are some tips to navigate through uoZone and service request:
How can I access my service requests
- From the uoZone Applications tab, click Service Requests.
- The My Service Requests screen is displayed. If you have not yet created a service request, the service request table will be empty.
How to create a Service Request
- In your uoZone Applications tab, select Service Requests.
- Form the My Service Requests screen, click New Request.
- Under Select a request Category, select the right request category Enrollment related, Research related, or General and click Next.
- Select the Request Type you would like to create and click Next. Important you may need to click view All to see the full list of request type.
- If needed, select the Request Subtype
- Under File Attachments, click add attachment (if you need to add one), select the attachment to add and click upload.
- Enter your comment in the Comment: box.
- Click Submit.
How to view or update my Service Requests
- From the Applications tab in uoZone, click Service Requests.
- Your Service Requests are displayed in a table with the following columns: Request Number, Request Type, Request Subtype, Request Date, Status and Status Date.
- To view more information about a service request or to update it, click the desired request in the Request Type column.
- My Request Detail displays your service request. From this screen, you can view, add or update comments and view attachments submitted with the request.
- To add a comment, click add comment; to update a previous comment, click update last comment.
- To view the content of an attachment submitted with a request, click View next to the desired attachment.
- To save your modifications, click Save or click Cancel to return to the My Service Requests screen.
Complete Service Request Guide