How can I request a copy of my official University of Ottawa transcript?
There are several ways that you can order your official transcript.
You can order a copy online using uoZone, by mail or by fax, or in person.
How do I get a parking pass for the Roger-Guindon Campus?
You can purchase a permit online, or you can contact the Parking and Sustainable Transportation Office by phone at 613-562-5785, by email, or in person at 139 Louis-Pasteur, room 133.
How do I pick up my U-Pass?
You can pick up your U-Pass at the SFUO Main Office (UCU 07).
At the beginning of the fall term of each academic year, temporary U-Pass distribution centers will be set up in the University Center and at the Roger-Guindon Campus.
Dates and locations of these temporary distribution centers, and all other information concerning the U-Pass, are available on the GSAED website.
What is the schedule for the shuttle bus? Where can I take the shuttle bus?
The Parking and Sustainable Transportation office manages a free shuttle service for students and employees that need to commute to and from the University of Ottawa's downtown campus, Saint Paul University and Roger-Guindon Hall. The shuttle service is intended to ease commutes, reduce parking demands and encourage sustainable methods of transportation.
When is the next convocation ceremony?
There are two convocations each academic year: one in June and one in October. All ceremonies take place in the beautiful setting of Southam Hall at the National Arts Centre.
For upcoming convocation dates and detailed information on registration and the ceremony.
How do I get a University of Ottawa student card?
Student identity cards are the property of the University and are required to borrow books from the University libraries, to gain access to sports facilities and to make use of a variety of student services. The card must also be presented for identification during examination sessions.
- If you are a new student, you can obtain your card at InfoService (Tabaret Hall) upon presentation of proof of enrolment (approved enrolment form or proof of payment).
- If you would like to pick up your student card at the Roger-Guindon campus, visit the Faculty of Medicine Graduate Studies Office (RGN room 2016). We will sign a form stating that you are enrolled. You can then go to Docucentre (RGN2010) where your picture will be taken and your student card will be printed.
- You must retain your card for the duration of your studies at the University of Ottawa.
- The card is not valid if you are not enrolled.
- A graduate student ID sticker for the student card is available from InfoService or from the Graduate Students' Association (GSAED).
Please see the uOttawa Card page for further details.
How do I opt-out of health/dental insurance?
If you wish to opt out of the health and/or dental plan, the only way to do so is via your uoZone account, by selecting InfoWeb, Finances and Health insurance. You have to enter information regarding your comparable coverage with another insurance plan. A confirmation will be sent to you and a credit will be applied automatically to your uOttawa student account.
If you have questions on the health and dental insurance, please contact the Graduate Student Association (GSAED).
How can I become involved within the school?
Please contact your student associations: