The following requirements must be met:
- PHR 5181 (offered in the fall term only)
- PHR 6182 (offered in the winter term only)
- PHR 6101 (offered in the winter term only)
- Students must enroll in 6 units of optional courses.
- Students may be required to take additional courses prior to starting the program, depending on their backgrounds.
- Visit My Academic Requirements in uoZone to make sure you enroll in all courses or activities you need to obtain your degree.
Practicum (PHR 6910)
The practicum placement PHR 6910 must be approved by the program director before being able to enroll in the course
An updated version will be available in a few weeks.
- Final Grade PHR 6910 (PDF)
- Practicum Agreement PHR 6910 (PDF)
Directed studies (PHR 6900)
The Directed Studies in Population Health Risk Assessment PHR 6900 need to be approved before being able to enroll in PHR 6900.
The passing grade in all courses is C+. Students who fail two courses, the thesis proposal, or whose research progress is deemed unsatisfactory are required to withdraw from the program.
Duration of the Program
The diploma requirements must be completed within a maximum of three years for either part-time and full-time students.