The University of Ottawa’s training and development programs provide staff members with opportunities to enhance their development and work experience, while immersed in a culture of continuous learning.
- University of Ottawa Career Development Fund – A Funding Source for University-Related Career Development Activities
- Centre for Organizational Development and Learning (CODL) – Workshops, Certificates and Career Development Programs
- Centre for Continuing Education – Professional Development and Personal Enrichment Opportunities
- Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute – Language Training Services
- Office of Risk Management – Environmental Health and Safety On-the-Job Training