Welcome to the Faculty of Medicine Centre for eLearning. Our primary service is to provide the Faculty of Medicine with a well-designed, high quality eLearning resources to support all levels of medical education.
We can provide you with:
- Assistance defining requirements for your eLearning project
- eLearning project management
- Designing eLearning resources (e.g. content gathering, instructional analysis, script writing, storyboarding)
- Producing/developing eLearning resources
Do you want to create your own eLearning resource? We can help by providing:
- One-on-one support specific to your project
- eLearning templates to help you get started
- Group workshops on how to design and develop eLearning resources
We are a small creative team collaborating with Medtech’s Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure eLearning projects are delivered as planned and on time.
How to Reach Us
You can contact the eLearning team to discuss a new project or make changes to existing eLearning material by filling out the Help Desk Form.