Join us on Thursday, March 24th at noon for our FREE live workshop hosted by the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine International Learner Community (ILC) Learning Network!
Workshop: Know Your Rights! Questions and challenges faced by international learners in medical practice or research
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
Time: 12-1pm Eastern Daylight Time
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/international-learner-community-march-2022-workshop-tickets-287891369837 (link to Eventbrite)
- Dr. Ewurabena Simpson, Assistant Dean, Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Dr. Anna Byszewski, Director, Office of Professionalism
• Identify workplace rights and work regulations on- and off- campus as they relate to discrimination and harassment
• Give examples of ways to deal with discrimination, harassment, implicit bias, and microaggressions in our work and study space
• List steps to follow in the process for breach of professionalism incident reporting
Want to stay connected? Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or visit the Faculty of Medicine's International Learner Community resource page for the latest to come!
For all questions regarding this workshop, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org .