Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa and Ob/Gyn Staff Physician, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Newborn Care
- Residency in Ob/Gyn at University of Ottawa
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at McMaster University
- Master's of Health Management from McMaster University
Patient Care Philosophy
- Helping women make informed decisions about their health issues.
- Arendas K, Leyland N. Use of ulipristal acetate for the management of fibroid-related acute abnormal uterine bleeding. Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of Canada, 2016; 38(1): 80-3.
- Arendas K, Foster WG, Leyland NA. Impact of surgical excision of deep infiltrating bowel endometriosis on health-related quality of life: review of current literature. J Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Disorders, 2015; 7(1): 3-9.
- Arendas K, Aldossary M, Cipolla A, Leader A, Leyland NA. Hysteroscopic Resection in the Management of Early-stage Endometrial Cancer: Report of 2 Cases and Review of the Literature. J Minim Invasive Gynecol, 2015 Jan;22(1):34-9.
- Arendas K, Posner GD, SinghSS. Managing expectations of surgical training: a national perspective on gynecologic endoscopy practice. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2013 Jul;35(7):640-6.
- Arendas K, Lortie KJ, Singh SS. Delayed laparoscopic management of placenta increta. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2012 Feb;34(2):186-9.