Medical Education Support Team
Undergraduate Medical Education
Coordinator, Undergraduate Medical Education
Bonnie Landon is the Coordinator for Pediatric Undergraduate Medical Education. As the PUGME Coordinator, Bonnie works closely with the Director and Clerkship Director of PUGME to plan and implement educational opportunities to meet the educational needs for the medical students. She provides support and guidance to the students, and is also a resource for questions from faculty, residents and staff about the PUGME training program.
If you have questions about the following areas, please contact Bonnie at email@example.com.
- Pre-clerkship Integration Unit
- Year 3 Clerkship, Pediatric Core Rotation
- Year 3 Clerkship, 2-week Medicine Mandatory Selective
- Year 4, University of Ottawa, Clinical Electives
- Visiting Medical Students, Clinical Electives
- Back to Basics
Administrative Assistant, Undergraduate Medical Education
Stephanie Groulx is the Administrative Assistant for the Undergraduate Medical Education program where she provides a range of administrative and office support for the program.
Students can contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries regarding:
- Pre-clerkship electives
- Year 3 Problem Assisted Learning and Lectures
- Aquifer cases (formerly known as CLIPP)
- Issues related to Epic set up, training/access
About the Support Team
The Medical Education support team provides guidance to medical students, residents and fellows, and acts as a resource for faculty and staff about the various medical education programs within the Department of Pediatrics.