Awards and Grants
The following awards are available at different times during the year. Check back here to see more details, including information on the application period.
- PARO Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching -
The 2019 PARO Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching is now open!
Once again, you are strongly encouraged to submit nominations for the 2019 PARO Resident Teaching Award.
The objective of this award is to honour one resident at each university who provides outstanding clinical teaching experiences to junior housestaff and clinical clerks.
Each Ontario medical school is allocated one award with a value of $1,000 and the recipient also receives a plaque.
Please send nominations (cover letter and the nominee's CV) to email@example.com.
DEADLINE: Monday, January 13, 2020.
613-562-5800 ext. 7613
- Faculty of Medicine Awards in Education: PGME - closed
- Once again, PGME will be presenting awards to residents and faculty members based on the CanMed roles at the upcoming Faculty of Medicine Awards ceremony on December 4th, 2019.
- Faculty of Medicine Awards in Education: Award of Educational Advancement and Innovation in PGME - closed
- Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CSCI-CIHR) Award - closed
- PSI Research Trainee Fellowship - closed
There are no results for this content list.