PGME Office Registration Fee Refund Process
It is important to read and understand all of the following policy and procedure regarding possible refunds.
- The trainee completes the refund form below and it is automatically forwarded to PGMEFin@uOttawa.ca.
- 2019-2020 refund form
- The PGME office reviews the application.
- If the trainee is eligible for a refund, a PGME representative will submit the request to the Registrar’s office and notify the trainee of this occurrence.
- Once the UoCampus account is credited, the Registrar’s office will notify the PGME office. The PGME office then notifies the requestor that a credit has been submitted to their student account and provides them with the following procedure to obtain reimbursement.
- To obtain a refund, the trainee must access their University student account and request a refund. (Please note: a credit does not always justify a refund as the trainee may not have paid all fees etc. or has an outstanding balance of some kind on his/her account.)
- Registration fee refunds appear as credits on the trainee’s student account if approved. Once completed, the trainee will be required to access their student account in uOCampus, using their University of Ottawa ID to request a disposal of that account.
- Requests for a refund must be submitted no more than 30 calendar days AFTER the trainee’s final day of training. Forms submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- The registrar’s office will advise PGME when the refund has been applied, which will show up as a credit. At that time PGME, will advise the trainee to access their student account and request their refund be sent to them.