Download the specific application forms according to the types of credits for which you are applying. If you’re not certain of which form to use, please contact our office for assistance.
Group Learning Programs
For Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons: Section 1 credits and/or The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC): Mainpro+, level 1*
*Only organizations, faculties or departments associated with uOttawa and the Faculty of Medicine can apply for CFPC certification through our office.
How to Apply
- Review the requirements for accreditation of a program that are described in the application form for group learning;
- Fill in the application;
- Attach all the required documentation and review the Checklist before submitting;
- Email the completed application and supporting documentation to both these addresses: CPDaccreditation@toh.ca and email@example.com
If you are running into difficulties, please let us know, and perhaps we can guide you and save you some time.
- For CFPC Programs, you will need to complete the Statement of Involvement Form in program planning.
- To claim TOHAMO credits, TOH members will need to complete the TOHAMO Members Form.
Royal College: Section 3 Programs – (Simulation or Self-Assessment)
- Accreditation – Section 3 – Self Assessment
- Accreditation – Section 3 - Simulation
- Accreditation – Section 3 - Self-Assessment Activity Renewal
- Accreditation fee schedule (Accessible PDF)
- Robert Parson, Director of Education and Accreditation or
- Roslyn Ahrens, Education and Professional Development Assistant.