Please feel free to review the following resources containing information, studies, research and organizations pertaining to CPD activities.
- Linking Learning to Practice - a practice reflection exercise for Mainpro-C credits
- Centre for Effective Practice
- The WellTM
TheWell™ is a resource for providers where they can access clinical supports and tools. As TheWell™ grows, it will become a source of information, an environment for knowledge exchange and dialogue. What makes TheWell™ unique is that its content is for providers by providers. TheWell™ is brought to you by the Centre for Effective Practice (CEP) as a part of our mission to close the gap between evidence and practice for health care providers. CEP is a national not-for-profit organization that acts as a catalyst to improve health care outcomes for Canadians.
- Ontario College of Family Physicians (OCFP)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Royal College)
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education (SACME)
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)