Medistore is a web-based e-procurement system that offers simple solutions for the purchase of goods and services to both the research personnel and support staff of the Faculty of Medicine.
Solutions such as:
- Complete order tracking capabilities through order history
- Quick referencing through purchase order numbers
- Flexible information inputs
- Option to attach documents, such as quotes
- Updated pricing corrections
- Purchase Order Requests
- Saving incomplete orders
- Email notification of order status changes
- Estimated time of delivery
Thereby increase efficiency, simplify processes and improve communications.
Medistore was initially developed to better serve the research community within the Faculty of Medicine. Inherently, the complete Biobar stock is managed and available on the Medistore through a “shopping cart” experience. Stock is updated in real-time, facilitating the planning and scheduling of experiments.
The complete list of suppliers available at the Biobar can be found in the Suppliers section.
Support Staff Users
Medistore also caters to the support staff of the Faculty of Medicine for all of their purchasing needs. Offering the same benefits as for lab users, staff can create requisitions for the purchase of goods and services.
Request Access to Medistore