Congratulations to everyone from TOH who participated in CARO this year. Ottawa was well represented including a few major highlights:
- Dr Mark Corkum was this year’s CBG Jean Roy invited speaker and gave a fantastic talk titled: Brachytherapy Training: How Do We Construct a Renaissance?
- Dr Laura Burgess was recognized with the award for Best Resident Poster Presentation. L. Burgess, W AlDuwaisan, T. Le, R. Samant, “Evaluation of Use of Adjuvant Radiotherapy and Surgical Approach with Respect to Oncologic Outcomes in the Management of Early-Stage Cervical Carcinoma” at Canadian Association of Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting 2022, Toronto, ON
- Dr Matthew Beckett presented in both the global oncology forum and the population science session on: Tumour and Patient Factors Influencing the Use of Adjuvant Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer
- Dr Nair’s team had a poster discussion session on Neuromodulatory Effects and Dose Response of Functional Radiosurgery on Cortical Neurons
- Posters were presented by Dr Burgess, Dr Jooya, Dr Malakouti-Nejad, Dr Song, Dr Babadagli and Dr Samant as well as Dr Pantarotto and CCO team