We have learned that the MyGradSkills.ca website is in the process of being shut down. Consequently, the MyGradSkills workshops ‘Research Management’ and ‘Academic and Professional Communication for New Researchers’ have been canceled.
They will be replaced by the online workshops ‘Communicating Your Research’, and ‘Time Management’, offered by Mitacs Training.
Here is the revised list of workshops for MED8166:
- Workshop 1: Academic Integrity and Plagiarism (in-class presentation, September 21)
- Workshop 2: Mental Health and Wellness (in-class presentation, October 5)
- Workshop 3 (NEW): Communicating Your Research (Mitacs online course)
- Workshop 4 (NEW): Time Management (Mitacs online course)
- Workshop 5: Respect in the Workplace (UO online course)