Plastic Surgeon and Lecturer, Division of Plastic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa
Room: 1919 Riverside Dr, Suite 402, Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 1A2
Work E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Lee is a full-time Plastic Surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital specializing in breast and skin cancer reconstruction, microsurgery, breast and body contouring surgery. She holds Associate Medical Staff privileges at The Ottawa Hospital.
Dr. Lee completed her Medical Doctorate and Plastic Surgery Residency at the University of Western Ontario. She was awarded the Mentor Fellowship in Microvascular Oncologic Reconstruction in Sunnybrook Hospital, at the University of Toronto. She continues to pursue her passion as a breast cancer reconstructive surgeon at the Queensway Carleton Hospital, as well as collaborating with surgeons at The Ottawa Hospital. She volunteers at the Sandy Hill Community Clinic, and is Treasurer of the National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Canada (FRCSC)
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (CSAPS)
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons (NCSPS)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)