Candidates are expected to have completed at least two years of study or equivalent in a B. Sc in a relevant discipline such as biochemistry, biomedical sciences, chemistry, biopharmaceutical sciences, or biology with a minimum CGPA of 7.7 out of 10.
Prerequisites for the B. Sc with Honours in Translational and Molecular Medicine (or the equivalent courses in French)
First year courses: BIO1130, MAT1330, BIO1140, and MAT1332. Strongly recommended: CHM1311 or equivalent, PHY1321 ore equivalent BPS2110, CHM1321
Second year courses: BCH2333, BIO2133, and MAT2379. Strongly recommended: CHM2120.
The Bachelor of Science with Honours in Translational and Molecular Medicine program is offered as full time only.
Documents Required for Admission
- Application Form for Undergraduate Program or for current uOttawa students, please fill out the application directly on your uOzone account.
- Payment of Application and Administrative Fees – under Admission related fees – File evaluation – undergraduate
- Updated Resume – can be sent by e-mail to tmm@uOttawa.ca
- Letter of Intent Form (PDF)
- Official Transcripts (except uOttawa transcripts)
TMM Admissions Committee
Faculty of Medicine
University of Ottawa
451 Smyth Road (RGN 2016) | Ottawa, ON | K1H 8M5
While it is required to have a minimum CGPA of 7.7 out of 10 to be invited for an interview, the following weight is applied to select the students that will receive an offer of admission
- CGPA (40%)
- Letter of Intent (20%)
- Interview (40%)
- April 30, 2021 – Last day to submit online application
- June 7, 2021 – Invitations to interviews are sent out (Tentative)
- June 11, 2021 – Interview Dates (Tentative)
- June 18, 2021 – Admission offers are sent by the Admission’s Office (Tentative)