Are you a first or second year undergraduate science student? Are you interested in doing research?
Then the new Translational and Molecular Medicine program offered at the Faculty of Medicine could be just for you!
What is the Translational & Molecular Medicine program?
- It is a new research-focused program for 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students
- Provides innovative learning and unprecedented exposure to laboratory research
- Offers multiple research rotations and scholarships for summer research placements
To learn more about Translational & Molecular Medicine, you are invited to attend an Open House on:
- Thursday March 2, 2017
- 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Roger Guindon Hall, Room 2003
Why attend the Open House?
- Learn more about the program, including admission requirements, how to apply and scholarships
- Meet with professors that you could do your research with
- Tour the TMM laboratory and core research facilities
- Attend a Q&A panel with current TMM students
- Enjoy an informal dinner while networking with professors & current TMM students
Please register to attend at: TMM Eventbrite